11th December 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job after diploma in Civil with 72%?

Sir I completed diploma in civil with 72% please tell me how to get govt. job? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
  6. If I am doing a government job can I do Civil Diploma for my next promotion? Is it recognized by the government?
  7. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course? -- [New]
  14. How to get a government job after doing civil engineering diploma?
  15. How to get a government job after doing civil engineering diploma?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a government job while doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
12th December 2015, 02:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after diploma in Civil with 72%?

Many government sectors offer employment to the candidates who have completed Diploma in civil engineering.

Some of the sectors in which these candidates can find employment are given below :

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* IOCL.

* NTPC.

* ONGC.

* BHEL.

* HAL.

* SJVN Limited.

* IRCON.

* NPCC.

* MRPL.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* PCS's.

To get the job in the government sector the candidate should qualify in the entrance exam and personal interview conducted by the concerned government authorities or union public service commission (UPSC).

The candidate should apply for the entrance exam whenever the notification is released by the state or central government. The candidates are advised to look the newspapers daily for the upcoming recruitment in various government sectors.
12th December 2015, 07:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed in diploma in Civil engineering the government job options which you have at this stages are as here under :-

* You have the option of becoming clerk in the government offices for which you will be need to clear Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination.

* You have the option becoming officer in the defense services by joining National Defense Academy ( NDA ) for which you will need to clear NDA entrance examination.

* You have the option of becoming junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will have to clear Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) examination.

There are few more options which depends of the vacancies but these are the jobs available on mass basis. For more queries regarding the same you can log on to their respective official website that are www.ssconline.nic.in, www.upsc.gov.in , www.rrb.gov.in.
13th December 2015, 12:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed diploma in civil with 72% please tell me how to get govt. job? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.
There are many vacancies in government sector for Civil Diploma holders.

There are vacancies in

- Tamil Nadu Highways Department (www.tnhighways.gov.in/ )
- Chennai Metro Rail (chennaimetrorail.gov.in/)
- Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation Corporation Ltd (www.ksinc.in/)
- DTCP (www.tn.gov.in/tcp)
- HPSC (hpsc.gov.in/)

For the jobs in government sector you have to apply either online or offline. The notifications will come in the newspapers or in the websites of the organisation. After short listing the applications they called for a written test. If you clear the written test then they will call for an Interview (Technical and HR).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?