28th July 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Road and Construction department of India after completion of M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?

Hello sir, My name is Wahid Raza and I am studying M.Tech in Transportation Engineering from NIT, Patna. After completion of it I want to get a good job in Road and Construction department of India. How to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Civil engineering job opportunities in India 2017
  2. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Job in R&B department after ME(transportation engineering)?
  7. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How are Road Construction done? What is the process and what are the materials used for Construction?
  10. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  11. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  12. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Which is the best department in construction line? I am a diploma engineering student
  14. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  15. Whicha re the universities for civil engineering in Transportation and Construction management and programming
  16. Are there any companies offering internship or projects? I am studying in 3rd year Civil
  17. How can i find job in India based Foreign construction companies after BE?
  18. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry? -- [New]
30th July 2016, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Road and Construction department of India after completion of M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?

To get job in road and construction department of India you have to qualify the RTO exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.
To appear in this exam a candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from recognised university and age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation is provided to the reserved categories.
Hence as per your qualification you are very much eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?