22nd August 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an IRS Officer if I get Income Tax Inspector post through civil services?

If I got selected for Income Tax Inspector through Civil services, is there any chance to become IRS by department? If any reservation to my Department there?

Related Questions:
26th August 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an IRS Officer if I get Income Tax Inspector post through civil services?

Income tax department is also a part of revenue services , but income tax inspector post is a lower rank post than IRS officers. If you have got this post, then you must work hard to become an IRS officer.

Only through experience and promotion you can get to the next level. Hence, at the moment you need to work hard according to your post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?