26th December 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join army at the age of 25 years?

: Hi, I'm 25 years old and all my life I always wanted to be in the army but I don't have matric. I did computer course and now I have a diploma. So, I wanted to know if I qualify. My email [email protected] an my no 0780143607. I won't mind working in the kitchen cause I'm also duing cooking course, hospitality. culinary school. Thank you.

30th December 2016, 10:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join army at the age of 25 years?

Being a 25 years old candidate and pursuing a cooking course the only option available for you in Indian Army is the option of Junior Commissioned Officer ( JCO ) Catering as for all other options your age has exceeded the maximum limit.

Also for the same option you need to be a Class 12th passed candidate or Diploma in Cookery Hotel Management or Catering Technology degree holder.

Further your age need to lie within 21 years to 27 years as well as your physical fitness must be as per the service requirement.

For more details about the same entry you can log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?