31st December 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join Vikram Sarabhai research center or ISRO after degree in physics?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am doing my third year in physics. How can I join in Vikram Sarabhai research center, or in ISRO. Is there any entrance exam to join there. Please answer to me.

11th June 2017, 11:54 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Vikram Sarabhai research center or ISRO after degree in physics?

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) or VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Center) recruits the candidate through entrance exam only after passing the written test, interview and medical test you can join the ISRO or VSSC.
Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her graduation in physics/B.Tech/B.E from a recognized university or the university approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the entrance examination. The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and must not exceed 35 years of age. The upper age relaxation is also available to the reserved candidates as per government norms (OBC/PH- 03 years, SC/ST- 05 years).
17th June 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Vikram Sarabhai research center or ISRO after degree in physics?

Is it possible to do P.G in Physics at Vikram sarabai institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?