26th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How to be a lecturer in college for master degree level students after M.Com?

sir i am a student of m.com in acct. i want to be lecturer in university. please give me a guidelines to be a lecturer in university of master degree level students.

26th July 2015, 03:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a lecturer in college for master degree level students after M.Com?

To become a lecturer in government college, you need to crack the National Eligibility Test. National Eligibility test is conducted by the University Grants Commission in the month of June and December every year for the:

>>Lectureship.

>>Junior Research Fellowship.

Eligibility criteria for the NET exam:

>>You are a student of master of commerce in accounts, so you need to score minimum of 55% in master's degree to be eligible for NET exam if you belong to OBC or general category. For SC/ST candidates 5% relaxation in marks is given.

You can also applying during final year of your master's degree. As mentioned above this exam is conducted twice every year, you can apply for either June or December exam once your master's degree is completed.

There is no upper age limit for the lectureship but for Junior Research fellowship, the upper age limit is 28 years.

For any more details about the NET exam, you can visit the official website of UGC NET www.ugcnetonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?