17th September 2013, 12:35 AM
ranjna bhatia

How can I join in chandigarh police? Where can I get the application form?

How can i join in chandigarh police ? Plz tell me frm where the application form have to be taken ? kindly explain me in detail

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for joining Chandigarh police?
  2. How may I join Chandigarh Police? I've passed 12th with 68% marks in Humanities and having 6 feet height, age 18 years
  3. Where to get application forms to join Police Service being a candidate of pursuing BBM with Shipping & Logistics?
  4. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Complete details about Physical Efficiency test of Chandigarh Police?
  6. How may I apply for a sub-inspector post in Uttarakhand police? How may I get application form for the same?
  7. Any reservation for engineering in IPS(Chandigarh Police)? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Is there any reservation for engineers in IPS (Chandigarh police) and what's the last date of form submission for the same?
  9. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  10. How may I know new vacancies for the post of constable in Chandigarh police?
  11. How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police
  12. Chandigarh Police Constable vacancy comes in which month?
  13. Previous years solved question papers of Chandigarh Police Constable?
  14. From where to get AIIMS offline application form in Chandigarh and Panchkula?
  15. How to join Mumbai Police as ACP?
  16. What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?
  17. What is UP SI entrance exam syllabus?
  18. How to join Rajasthan Police job? -- [New]
15th September 2015, 05:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in chandigarh police? Where can I get the application form?

One can join in Chandigarh police for the post of Constables, Head Constables, ASI, SI ,etc every year. Chandigarh Police recruitment department conducts recruitment exam for various posts in police department of Chandigarh .

The eligibility criteria required to join police department are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for the posts like ASI,SI,etc.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science & Maths to apply for the post like Constables, Head Constables, etc.

-The candidate age limit to apply for various posts should be from 18 years to 25 years . The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

The selection procedure involves of following stages :

Written Exam,

Physical Measurement Test,

Physical Fitness test, and

Interview .

One can apply online through the website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?