26th February 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for government jobs after completion of civil engineering?

Sir/Mam, Can you please tell me which coaching should I take after completing B.Tech to get the government job. You tell me how to prepare and government jobs by writing GATE. Can you please guide me with the right information on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for government jobs after completion of civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  5. List of books to refer for government exams after completion of B.E Civil engineering?
  6. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  7. What are government jobs available for civil engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are Government jobs available for civil engineers?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  10. Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?
  11. Tips to prepare for government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. Tips to prepare for JEE Main after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I get government job after studying civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for getting Government job after completion of B.Tech with Civil branch?
  15. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  16. What are the jobs available in government sector for B.E Civil Engineering graduates?
  17. Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
2nd March 2018, 08:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for government jobs after completion of civil engineering?

Government jobs available after B.tech in civil engineering:

BHEL

NBCC

SAMEER

CIMFR

NIT Rourkela

In BHEL:

Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from an institute recognised by AICTE. Candidates who have secured at least 60% of the marks in Diploma and in case of SC and ST 50% marks of the marks in the aggregate of all the years.
15th March 2018, 10:17 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How to prepare for government jobs after completion of civil engineering?

Through GATE a Civil engineer can get a job in below list of PSU's:

-- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)

-- Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)

-- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
(HPCL)

-- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)

-- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)

-- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)

-- Engineers India Limited (EIL)

-- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)

-- Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON)

-- Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)

-- National Highways Authority of India(NHAI)

So, for cracking a job through GATE exam your need to work hard and clear the exam in merit. So, for that try to join a coaching centre like "ACE, hyderabad" and complete the entire syllabus and then start giving the model exams and like wise improve your weak areas. Finally get ready for the exam and crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?