3rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I wanna to know that how to get government jobs after B.E Civil.
I also wanna to know that what is scope after B.E.? Can someone please provide me the details soon on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. What are government jobs available for civil engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  8. Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?
  9. Can I get government job after studying civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  11. What are the jobs available in government sector for B.E Civil Engineering graduates?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  13. Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  15. Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?
  16. List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?
  17. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
4th July 2016, 07:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

Civil Engineering is one of the evergreen branch of engineering and there is enough scope for civil engineering graduates in government sector. In final year of bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. At present GATE has become an important criteria for getting job in top PSUs.

If you are able to clear GATE examination with good rank then you can easily get good government job in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. Top GATE rankers are shortlisted by these PSUs and called for group discussion and interview for final selection in these PSUs.

Other than this exam, you can apply for Indian Engineering Services exam, Railway exams, Civil Services exam etc for government.
5th July 2016, 05:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

After completion of the above mentioned degree, you will have to appear for various government recruitment examination and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail the job post.

Some of the examination are;

> GATE.

> UPSC.

> IBPS.

> SSC CGL.

> RRB, etc.

You can get into government jobs as soon s your clear the examination and he further stages of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?