26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure & eligibility to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment for English graduate?

I have done BA in English and I want to apply in DTU Faculty recruitment for the post of Associate Professors. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  2. Job role & pay scale of Associate Professors under DTU Faculty recruitment?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment?
  4. List of posts available in DTU Faculty Professors recruitment
  5. Selection procedure of JNU Associate Professor recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Eligibility to apply in TGT(English) for BA & BEd English graduate? -- [New]
  7. Selection procedure and eligibility to become a Business Development Associate in Think and Learn?
  8. Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?
  9. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
  10. Selection procedure in Edureka Associate Inside Sales Manager interview?
  11. What is the upper age limit for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  13. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  14. Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in E Courts Record Keeper recruitment for B.A. graduate?
  16. Selection procedure of Saraswat Bank Junior Officers recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Selection procedure of Collabera Associate Account Manager interview?
  18. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment for Hindi graduate?
1st June 2018, 10:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure & eligibility to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment for English graduate?

"DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment"

On the basis of BA graduation, you are not eligible for the post of Associate Professors in DTU. In order to Apply for Associate Professors in DTU, you must have qualified in B.E./ B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent or Post Graduate in concerned discipline with PhD or equivalent, in relevant branch. Besides this you have minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.

=>Selection procedure:-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of a Presentation and an Interview.
2nd June 2018, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure & eligibility to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment for English graduate?

Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for DTU Faculty Associate Professors Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment with the above mentioned educational qualification.

>> Candidates must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in 1st class or M.Sc in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with BA in English which is not the required course, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Selection process for an Associate Professor consists of,

* Presentation
* Interview

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?