24th June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is KSOU approved by central and government for getting jobs?

Is KSOU approved by central and government for getting jobs? Can you please provide me the official information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  2. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in KSOU being a B.Sc(MLT) graduate? Is it AICTE and UGC approved? Can I get Government jobs?
  4. Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?
  5. Is BSc IT degree student from KSOU eligible for government/central jobs?
  6. Is KSOU B.Tech degree in electrical engineering approved for government sector job
  7. Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  9. Can I study B.Tech Mechanical in Karnataka State Open University being a Diploma holder?
  10. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  11. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU? -- [New]
  12. KSOU students are eligible for government job or not?
  13. Is KSOU approved by government?
  14. Is B.Tech Mechanical Distance course under KSOU approved by Joint Committee? If I pass the B.Tech exam will I be eligible for state or central government jobs?
  15. Is KSOU course approved by AICTE? Am I eligible to apply for government job?
  16. Is the B.Tech degree offered by KSOU approved under all government norms?
  17. Is KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE for technical education?
  18. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
24th June 2016, 06:04 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is KSOU approved by central and government for getting jobs?

Yes, KSOU is approved by the Central as well as State Government both. You can apply for the government jobs depending from which faculty you have done your graduation. KSOU full form is Karnataka State Open University.
24th June 2016, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

KSOU is a recognized open university for doing various courses which don't require AICTE approval and regular classes. There are few courses which can be done in distance mode and you can pursue those courses from KSOU.

If you are applying for a non technical government job then surely a qualification from KSOU will be valid. Therefore, just make sure that you have the right qualification before applying for any government job.
25th June 2016, 03:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for jobs in government sector , both central as well as state governments. However, the eligibility criteria should allow distance learning students as well for the concerned job post. There is no problem with the recognition of the degree received from KSOU as it is well recognized by competent authorities. KSOU is recognized by :-

- Distance Education Council(DEC), UGC, New Delhi

- Regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi,

- Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK,

- Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China,

- It also has association with Commonwealth of Learning (COL).

The government jobs in which you can apply depends on your educational qualification and the course you pursue from KSOU.
26th June 2016, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is KSOU approved by central and government for getting jobs? Can you please provide me the official information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
Karnataka State Open University was formally established on June 1, 1996 under the Karnataka State Open University Act of 1992.

After completion a degree course from KSOU, you are eligible for government sector jobs because KSOU is approved by UGC.

I have attached the document of UGC approval for KSOU, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?