24th June 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for government job after completion of graduation in English?

I have graduation in English. What qualification is required for getting as a teacher in government school? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  2. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  3. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  4. What is the qualification required to get English lecturer job in Government colleges?
  5. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course?
  6. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after completion of B.Sc to secure good job?
  8. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  9. Is my Graduation valid after getting bank job before the completion of my final semester?
  10. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  12. What should I do after 12th to get job in government banks?
  13. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  14. Can i apply for TGT post after English Honours from DU?
  15. Can I apply for government job after graduation with CMJ university? Minimum qualification required?
  16. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
24th June 2016, 10:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for government job after completion of graduation in English?

As you have completed your graduation degree course and looking to be a government school teacher without having the degree of B.Ed you are eligible for becoming teacher of upto Class V.

Also for being teacher you will have to clear Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ). Also TET are of two types which includes Central TET for becoming teacher of government schools funded by Central government and other is State TET for appointment as teacher in government schools managed by State government.

Also for being teachers of Classes higher than Class V you are required to have the B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree.

For more details about CTET you can log on to the link www.ctet.nic.in and for details about State TET you can visit the official link of concerned board of education.
24th June 2016, 11:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for government job after completion of graduation in English?

For government school teaching job you need to have B.Ed qualification along with TET score. At the moment you have only Graduation on English which is not enough for government school teaching job.

You have to take admission in B.Ed and then after completion crack TET. On the basis of present qualification you can try your luck at private schools.
26th June 2016, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have graduation in English. What qualification is required for getting as a teacher in government school? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon as possible.
If you have completed bachelor degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam which is conducted for Assistant School Teacher.

B.Ed is necessary for School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?