3rd January 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

List of courses related to custom officer job? What can I do for my future to work in airport and how can I select?

Hi, I am Ranjith and Currently I am DOING MY UG B.E ECE 3rd year and I am so much interested to work in Airport as customs OffiCer. Its my day night dream. I want to Achieve My dream. Is there any courses Regarding customs Officer Job. WHAT can I do for my future to work in airport and how can I select?

4th January 2018, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses related to custom officer job? What can I do for my future to work in airport and how can I select?

Procedure to become an Officer in Customs department and Eligibility Criteria for it:

In order to become an Officer in Customs Department, you are required to appear in Group A Officer recruitment that is carried out through Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT). UPSC every year conducts CSAT Examination for selecting candidates for various posts and you are required to choose "Indian Customs and Central Excise Services" option as your first option while filling an application form.

If you can manage to get through Preliminary Exam, Mains Examination followed by Interview then you may be get into this Customs Department as an Officer.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 55% marks. As any stream is accepted, you may choose any bachelor degree based on your choice, interests and skills that you have.
5th January 2018, 10:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses related to custom officer job? What can I do for my future to work in airport and how can I select?

The required qualification to appear in Custom Officer examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper limit.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. So, you are not eligible to appear in examination now.

Candidates in the final year of B.Tech or B.E degree are eligible to appear in examination.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?