3rd January 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get government teaching job in Delhi after B.Ed?

If someone has completed his bachelor degree then he was completed his master degree then also he has to do B.Ed degree for a government teaching job in Delhi?

5th January 2018, 03:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government teaching job in Delhi after B.Ed?

Aspiring teacher in Delhi must have qualified Bachelor of Education 2 year course from a recognised University in order to get job of a teacher in a school. After completing this course you have to appear in the exam that is teacher eligibility test and if qualified in that exam you will get job in government school and if not then also you can apply in some private school on the basis of your percentage and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?