9th February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

List government job opportunities for Psychology students?

I am studying Psychology and right now i am in my final year. I want to get a government job after completing my course. So kindly list me the government job opportunities for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  2. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors?
  3. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  4. List government job opportunities for ITI NCVT students with 75% marks?
  5. Job Opportunities in India after completion of M.Sc in Psychology? Can I be allowed to do Practice?
  6. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors? Which is the best place to do Psychology hons in Delhi for boys?
  7. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Colleges providing Psychology and Criminology course? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  12. What are the government job opportunities available for aeronautical students?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?
  14. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  15. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  16. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  17. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  18. What are the various career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc?
19th September 2016, 02:22 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List government job opportunities for Psychology students?

Here are some option for you. As you are a Psychology student, you can go for any of these. Please have a look at these

National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)
Research Scientist

NRHM Chandigarh
Statistical Assistant and Various Posts

Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Scientist

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA)
Senior Scientific Officer

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Clerk and Officer Recruitment

JIPMER, Puducherry
Technical Assistant

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Junior Engineer and Various Posts

Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH)
Project Coordinator
20th April 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List government job opportunities for Psychology students?

What is the government jobs for only ug in psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?