20th January 2016, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Can i join ISRO directly after Matriculation? If yes, then how should i approach for that?

I am studying in 10th standard in matriculation school in erode district, Tamilnadu. I want to join in ISRO after completing 10th. an i do so? How should i approach for that? Please reply in my ph number 8438478419

20th January 2016, 02:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join ISRO directly after Matriculation? If yes, then how should i approach for that?

To become space scientist you need to complete your bachelors engineering in space technology or its equivalent degree from recognized university with at least 50% Marks.
For doing this course you have to apply for these Entrance Tests:
IIt/JEE/ISAT

Science stream is compulsory to appear in the test.

70% marks are minimum required eligibility criteria in intermediate exam.
20th January 2016, 03:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join ISRO directly after Matriculation? If yes, then how should i approach for that?

No you can not join the ISRO just after completion of your matriculation. For your kind information i want to tell you that ISRO is a very high profile space research organisation and for joining the ISRO you must have excellent theoretical as well as practical knowledge. The minimum education required for joining ISRO is graduation. So my suggestion to you is that you should focus on your further study and wait for the vacancy in ISRO. You have to go through the written exam, group discussion, technical interview and personal interview for getting job in ISRO.
20th January 2016, 05:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 10th standard in matriculation school in erode district, Tamilnadu. I want to join in ISRO after completing 10th. an i do so? How should i approach for that? Please reply in my ph number 8438478419
After 10th standard, you can't join in ISRO but after completion of 12th standard, you can apply.

Post Name : Technician

Educational qualification :-SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NTC/NAC in Relevant Trade NCVT.

Age criteria:-Maximum 35 years

Post Name : Fireman

Educational qualification :-SSLC/SSC pass and Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/ Endurance Test Standards.

Age criteria:-Maximum 25 years
20th January 2016, 05:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, one cannot apply for job in ISRO after completion of class 10. ISRO doesn't offer job on the basis of class 10 as academic qualification. To apply for a job in ISRO one must have to complete bachelors degree in electrical/ mechanical/ computer science stream from a recognized university.

After completion of class 10, pursue science stream in class 12 and appear for JEE mains examination. After securing a good rank in JEE examination, secure admission in any of the recognized university to pursue undergraduate degree in aerospace engineering/ avionics/ physical science to apply for a job in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?