17th November 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and syllabus of Indian Railway exam? How much seats available in Allahabad zone?

Hello sir, I have passed ITI with Electrical stream and want to join Indian Railway. I want to know the pattern and syllabus of exam? How much seats available in Allahabad zone?

Related Questions:
  1. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 549 and 3033 rank?
  3. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  4. Can I fillup application form of Improvement exam from Patna zone if studied in UP zone?
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  7. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  8. Can I submit form for BTC from Allahabad zone being a candidate belonging to Allahabad?
  9. Exam pattern, syllabus and number of seats available for applying Ph.D entrance exam in IGNOU?
  10. Syllabus of food corporation of India for the post of Astt. grade3(general and goddown)north zone?
  11. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  12. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  13. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
  14. When the Allahabad University will conduct entrance exam for Ph.D in Criticism Poetry (Hindi)? Seats available in Allahabad University for this course?
  15. When does Railway conduct its exam for engineers entry? What is the syllabus for ECE? Exam pattern for the same?
  16. What is the syllabus of Railway Engineering Entrance Exam? What's the exam pattern? Model question papers of the exam?
  17. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Law Assistant written exam?
25th February 2023, 12:03 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Indian Railway exam? How much seats available in Allahabad zone?

The selection process and syllabus for Indian Railway exams can vary depending on the specific post you are applying for. However, generally, the exams include subjects such as General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning, and Technical Ability (if applicable to the post). You can find the detailed syllabus and exam pattern on the official website of Indian Railways or the recruitment board conducting the exam.

As for the number of seats available in the Allahabad zone, it also depends on the specific job vacancies. The best way to know the current job openings and seat availability in Allahabad zone is to check the official website of Indian Railways or the recruitment board. You can also check the employment news or job portals for the latest updates on Indian Railway job vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?