3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs I will be eligible to get after completion of M.Tech in production engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed B.Tech ( mechanical ) and i wants to do M.Tech in production engineering so what type of jobs will be get to me? Can you please provide me the complete information on the job information and what should be done to have the better one?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(Production Engineering) aspirant?
  2. Which type of jobs can be done in Gujarat after completing B.E in production?
  3. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  4. Jobs in USA in M.Tech production basis?
  5. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  7. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Metal Casting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in production engineering stream
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  11. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  12. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Metal Forming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  15. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  17. Is it possible to do Thermal Engineering from IIT after doing B.E in Production Engineering?
  18. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Metal Cutting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th September 2015, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs I will be eligible to get after completion of M.Tech in production engineering?

M.Tech is for those who want to go for research and development in a specific field. Also, you will have option of becoming a lecturer in a engineering college. Hence, if you are interested in these fields then go for it.

If not then you should start looking for core engineering jobs on the basis of your B.Tech qualification. Once you get a job then with experience you can rise in your field.
4th September 2015, 09:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of jobs I will be eligible to get after completion of M.Tech in production engineering?

Career after Production Engineering:

Those candidates who have higher degree after B.Tech in Production Engineering can find different job opportunities in the manufacturing industries. They can work as a Plant Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer, Process Engineer or Industrial Manager. They can also work in various industrial automation units. Candidates who possess MBA in the related field can apply for the posts available in the administration section of the manufacturing industries.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?