3rd October 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science?

Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science? Awaiting for the answer for the same. I just wanted to know the possibilities and the ways which I need to follow to get the clerical job. Thanks!

3rd October 2015, 08:00 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science?

If you wish to get the clerical job in government bank then you should appear for IBPS exam.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS conducts exams for various posts in banking sector. IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.

The eligibility for the IBPS Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process involves of :

Preliminary Examination,

Main Examination,

Personal Interview.
3rd October 2015, 01:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get the clerical job in government bank after completion of B.Sc with Science? Awaiting for the answer for the same. I just wanted to know the possibilities and the ways which I need to follow to get the clerical job. Thanks!
Yes, after completion of B.Sc degree, you can apply for Bank clerical jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Bank clerk exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.
3rd October 2015, 05:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Yes, definitely you will be eligible for getting clerical job in government bank after the completion of B.Sc with science.

**IBPS conducts clerical cadre exam every year for the recruitment of clerks in 21 Nationalized banks.

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation degree at the time of filling the application form.

Age limit: 20 to 28 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Pre, Mains exam then followed by interview.

**If you want to know more about the exam pattern then below are the attachments regarding the detailed notification of IBPS clerk.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibps clerk notification.pdf(257.7 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?