26th July 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of M.Phil Physics?

I have degree of M.Phil physics bt i have no job no career. I want to do government job in the base of M.Phil physics, so can you please give me the answer on this to me soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer to me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of M.Phil Physics? -- [New]
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing M.Com with 50% marks
  5. How to get a Private or Government job after completion of M.Sc physics course?
  6. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  8. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  9. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  10. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  11. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  12. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to get Government Job after completion of M.Sc in Physics with 55% of marks?
  15. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  17. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed?
27th July 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of M.Phil Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have degree of M.Phil physics bt i have no job no career. I want to do government job in the base of M.Phil physics, so can you please give me the answer on this to me soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer to me soon!
You have completed M.Phil in Physics so you are eligible for government sector jobs like higher secondary school jobs.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for West Bengal TET exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?