17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What all government jobs I am eligible to get after completion of M.E and B.E?

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am ram have completed ME ( cad/cam ) ., BE ( mechanical ) . i like to get job in indian railway ... so i need what are the jobs available to my curricular . related to know that job syllabus? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MA in Sociology? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  5. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?
  7. Which is the best field after passing 12th in commerce subject
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  11. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  17. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?
19th September 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government jobs I am eligible to get after completion of M.E and B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am ram have completed ME ( cad/cam ) ., BE ( mechanical ) . i like to get job in indian railway ... so i need what are the jobs available to my curricular . related to know that job syllabus? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

For government jobs the candidates should appear for a written test and interview. You can find the job vacancy details in the Employment News paper or in the job portals like Sarkari Naukri and INDGovtJobs

The list of government jobs which you are eligible to apply after completion of M.E and B.E is given below.

RVUNL – Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer - Website Link

BSPGCL – Junior Engineer (Mechanical) - Website Link

BEL – Contract Engineer - Website Link

FACT – Management Trainee (Technical) - Website Link

NIOH - Technical Assistant (Mechanical) - Website Link
19th September 2016, 04:04 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all government jobs I am eligible to get after completion of M.E and B.E?

Being a mechanical engineer you are eligible for senior section engineer post in railway. You can get its notification from newspaper or its official website. You can get the syllabus and form from any book depot. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?