29th December 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me get the state government job after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?

Is it possible for me get the state government job after completion of diploma in architectural engineering? Can you give me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the information soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  2. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  4. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  8. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  9. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  10. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  11. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  12. Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?
  13. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  14. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  16. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
29th December 2015, 07:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me get the state government job after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for all the state government jobs. There are plenty of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their Diploma in Architectural Engineering.

Some of the public sectors which offer employment to these candidates are given below :

* TCIL.

* Bharat Electronics Limited.

* JKPSC.

* MNIDCO.

* HITES.

You can work in the above mentioned organizations in the following positions.

* Junior Architect.

* Section officer.

* Staff Officer.

* Assistant Architect.

* Consultant.

Some of the other public sectors to which you can apply for are given below :

* Railways.

* IBPS PO, SO posts.

* Postal services.

* State PSC's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?