28th May 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Previous year questions of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)?

Sir please send me the previous years questions of Indian coast guard Asst. Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)
my email id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year questions of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus and model question papers for Indian coast guard assistant commandant technical?
  3. Last year questions and answers of Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment being an Electrical final year student?
  5. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?
  7. Last 5 years solved question papers of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam
  8. Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?
  9. Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard?
  10. Can final year students apply for Assistant commandment as general Duty men in Coast guard?
  11. Syllabus and question papers for assistant commandant technical(Electronics)
  12. Previous years question papers for Indian Coast Guard Yantri k for diploma holders in electronics branch
  13. Mechanical question papers of Indian Coast Guard?
  14. Previous year question papers for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commando General duty exam?
  15. Previous 5 year Question Papers for Indian Coast Guard Yanrik Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous years question papers for Indian Coast Guard?
  17. Previous year question papers of Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD exam?
  18. Eligibility for Indian coast guard assistant commander after diploma in Production engineering instead of 12th?
1st July 2016, 11:14 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Previous year questions of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)?

Almost every year the questions will be the same, many important things are there other than questions.
Certificate verification is very strict in Coast guard, you have to bring all originals and the OBC certificate should have mentioned the Gazette of India and the Number else it will be not taken into account,
After this hectic verification you will be asked to enter the hall for Test. You will be given writing pad and the OMR answer sheet on which you have to shade, No rough sheets will be given every thing will be a mind calculation.
Test will be half and hour and it will be displayed like a presentation (PPT) with rehearse timings. It automatically skip to the next question after specific seconds.
30 mins test will run like a swipe in the cell phone. You will not get answer for many question if else you get then you will not have able to see the option which has right answer even you did both, you will have very less time to shade the big box in OMR sheet.

Note: Do not worry or prepare just know about the time limit for each questions so that you will try to shade the box if you are not able to find the answer.
18th March 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year questions of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)?

Sir please send me the previous years questions of Indian coast guard Asst. Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)
my email id is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?