9th December 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a RAW Agent? Are there any physical criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation and after completing it I want to become a RAW Agent so I want to know what is the procedure to become a RAW Agent? Are there any physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th December 2016, 11:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a RAW Agent? Are there any physical criteria required?

Procedure to become RAW Agent:

In general Research and Analysis wing does not conduct any recruitment on its own. So one cannot directly join this RAW department after completion of their studies. In order to become a RAW agent, you are required to follow certain procedure. Instead of it's own recruitment, RAW recruit candidates from some organizations/ agencies recruitment's. They include,

> Intelligence Bureau

> Police Services

> Intelligence Agencies

And

> Administrative Services

So you are required to apply for the above mentioned service's recruitment in order to become RAW agent. The minimum height recruitment for Male candidates 165 cms and minimum height for female candidates is 155 cms.
19th December 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a RAW Agent? Are there any physical criteria required?

Can a female IAS become a RAW agent ?
Which course is better to take in intermediate and at degree level to become RAW agent or IAS officer
17th March 2022, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

A girl can become a raw agent
???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?