11th December 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a state or central government Drawing teacher after graduation in Panting and Sculpture and one year teaching experience? Qualification required for this?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Panting and Sculpture and teaching in a private school. How can I become a state or central government Drawing teacher? Qualification required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
  2. Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?
  3. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  4. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  5. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  6. Am I eligible for Kerala TET or CTET after passing B.Com, B.Ed?
  7. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  8. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? -- [New]
  9. Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?
  10. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  11. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB exam? I have completed MSc B.Ed computer science
  12. What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?
  13. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  14. Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  16. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  17. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Subjects available to study B.Ed in IGNOU and details of the course?
7th June 2017, 12:41 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a state or central government Drawing teacher after graduation in Panting and Sculpture and one year teaching experience? Qualification required for this?

To get the job of government drawing teacher the candidate must have completed his/her B. Ed from a recognized university and must have done the diploma course in the relevant subject/area from a recognized Polytechnic affiliated with the board of technical education of the respective state and for the job vacancies you need to check the employment newspaper on a regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?