4th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government job in teaching line?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have complicated my Graduation with 48% and post graduation with 58% and now I am perusing in B.Ed second-year and I got 71% in b.Ed first year. I am totally confused sir how can I apply for government job please help me.

30th March 2018, 04:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government job in teaching line?

After pursuing your B.Ed course you will become eligible to appear for CTET or State Teacher Eligibility Test.

The examination is conducted by CBSE and State Education Board.

Candidates with master degree are eligible to appear for TGT as well as PGT. So, you must do preparation for entrance examination.

Candidates after qualifying for CTET examination become eligible for recruitment as teacher in central government schools.
31st March 2018, 11:19 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

There are certain ways where one can be a part of Teaching Field.

D.Ed - Diploma in Education, this is the 2-year course, where after qualification one can become a teacher in primary school.

B.Ed - Bachelor of Education which makes one as a teacher for higher classes. It's a 1-year course.

D.Ed and B.Ed qualify teachers can work in government and private schools.

To become Lecturer or Professor one has to apply for CTET and CSIR-NET, need to qualify the entrance exam respectively.

CTET - Lecturer

CSIR - After the completion of Ph.D., you can work as a Professor in college or in University.
31st March 2018, 11:21 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

There are certain ways where one can be a part of Teaching Field.

D.Ed - Diploma in Education, this is the 2-year course, where after qualification one can become a teacher in primary school.

B.Ed - Bachelor of Education which makes one as a teacher for higher classes. It's a 1-year course.

D.Ed and B.Ed qualify teachers can work in government and private schools.

To become Lecturer or Professor one has to apply for CTET and CSIR-NET, need to qualify the entrance exam respectively.

CTET - Lecturer

CSIR - After the completion of Ph.D., you can work as a Professor in college or in University.
31st March 2018, 01:41 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

After completing B.Ed you can apply for TET or CTET to get government job in any government school.

And according to your post-graduation marks, you can also apply for UGC-NET examination for the post of Assistant Professor.

The procedure of both the examination will be done through online mode. So, keep your mind conscious about the notification regarding these vacancies.
31st March 2018, 04:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want job in teaching line then first of all complete your graduation and after that B.Ed degree is compulsory. After completing all this degree with atleast 50 percent you should apply for TET, CTET, BTET, UPTET etc. to be a government teacher. When you will clear the entrance tests then you will be appointed as a teacher in any government school.
31st March 2018, 04:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to your Post-graduation qualification you can apply for UGC-NET. The application process is online, so you have to visit the official website of UGC-NET to apply for this.

And after completing your B.Ed with at least 55%, you can apply for TET or CTET. The application process of this is also through online.
31st March 2018, 08:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

As far as you are concerned about getting government job in teaching line being a post graduate degree holder with 58% mark as well as final year student of B.Ed degree course then you have following options :-

i) You can become a government school teacher by qualifying TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) such as CTET or State TETs.

ii) You can also opt for becoming a lecturer or assistant professor in various UGC recognized universities by qualify NET/SET.

Choose the option which suits you the best and for more details and updates regarding above mentioned examinations you can refer to their respective official links.
31st March 2018, 08:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get recruitment as teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed B.Ed or D.Ed qualification.

So, after completion of B.Ed course you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment in teaching jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?