4th November 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?

I have done msc biotech and also b.ed .kindly help me to get the details for getting a teacher job in central school all over india. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student? What would be the minimum criteria for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  2. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  3. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  5. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  6. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  10. How to get a job in Central Schools for teaching job?
  11. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  12. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  13. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  17. Am I eligible to become a teacher in central school after completion of PG in physics stream?
  18. How to get MCD primary school teachers job? I am a PG Political Science
5th November 2015, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?

For getting job as a Teacher in central schools you have to qualify CTET which is conducted by CBSE every year. On the basis of the score in it you will be eligible to apply for vacancies in the school.

You can also check whether there are any contractual positions available or not. You can get temporary jobs in central schools if there is any availability. Selection will be based in interview and CV.
5th November 2015, 10:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?

Yes, you are eligible to get the recruitment as teacher in the central government school. To get the recruitment the candidates have to qualify in the CTET entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by the CBSE twice every year and the eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recongised university.
* Candidates must have one year B.Ed course and at least 45% aggregate in the graduation.

So you can appear for the upcoming entrance examination. The details for the examination and syllabus is available at the www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?