11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage, subjects and required books for NDA (Army) preparation?

Hi, My name is "Ayush Joshi" my DOB is 21/05/2001. Presently I am in class 11 i have commerce and i wanted to join NDA [Army]. Is it possible me to join NDA [Army]. If yes, so please guide me.
1.} How many percentage should I have to bring in 2 to join NDA[Army].
2.} Which subject should i have to prepare to join NDA[Army] as I have no Maths .
3.} Is there any book to prepare NDA[Army] entrance Exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for NDA in Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in JAM(Physics)? Suitable books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear JAM?
  4. How much marks I have to get to join in Airforce? I am studying in 12th class
  5. Which books are good for the preparation of NDA exam other than NCERT? Is there any journal publishing for NDA preparation?
  6. Which group to choose after 10th to become an Army Officer?
  7. What is the career option after passing 12th exam commerce? Can I start NDA preparation?
  8. Subjects after 10th for joining NDA in Army?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam being a BA English Honours student? Which subjects and books should I opt for better a preparation?
  10. How much percentage is required for NDA exam?
  11. Percentage required in 12th for NDA? How to give the entrance exam?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  13. What I have to do after 12th to become a Military Doctor?
  14. Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?
  15. Optional subjects in Indian Foreign Services examination for a BA Psychology student? Best books and institution for preparation?
  16. Can I apply in Indian Air Force after scoring 56% marks in 12th
  17. Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?
  18. What is the pattern of CLAT? Cutoff percentage required for admission? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
11th February 2018, 03:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage, subjects and required books for NDA (Army) preparation?

Percentage, Subjects and Required books for NDA (Army) Preparation:

National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for 12th Class completed candidates. There are several wings in NDA and they are,
>> Army Wing
>> Naval Wing
>> Air Force Wing

For Army Wing:-

* You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

1) As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage criteria required. 12th Class Pass is actually required in order to be eligible.

2) I am providing you some of the best books for cracking NDA&NA Examination.

3) Some of the books are,

* Let's Crack NDA Exam by SSBCrack

* Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA&NA by Arihant Experts

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?