5th August 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

BSNL offers recruitment through GATE for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Friends,
I am Devi Lal doing 3rd year B.Tech(ECE). I want to get job in BSNL. I am also preparing for GATE. Please let me know that BSNL is giving opportunities through GATE or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  2. Recruitment exams available to get job in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  4. Recruitment available in BSNL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  5. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  6. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  7. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  9. How to do training in BSNL Jaipur? I am a 3rd year EC branch student
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Can B.Tech 3rd years appear in GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of attempts for GATE Exam and Validity of GATE score card being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student appear in GATE exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  18. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
12th August 2015, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSNL offers recruitment through GATE for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am Devi Lal doing 3rd year B.Tech(ECE). I want to get job in BSNL. I am also preparing for GATE. Please let me know that BSNL is giving opportunities through GATE or not?
No, BSNL is not recruiting the candidates through GATE exam.

You are now in 3rd year of your B.Tech in ECE degree so after completion of this degree you are eligible for BSNL TTA and JTO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?