2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for preparation of NABARD Grade-A recruitment exam

Hello Sir, I would like to know that is there any special books specially published for NABARD recruitment exam? I have applied for Grade A exam of NABARD, so I want to know some books. I am preparing from IBPS books but I am searching for special books for this recruitment.

16th March 2018, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for preparation of NABARD Grade-A recruitment exam

Reference Books to prepare for NABARD Grade A Recruitment Examination:

There are several important books to prepare for this NABARD Grade A Recruitment Examination. They are listed below,

<> NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A) Recruitment Examination by Arihant Experts

<> NABARD Officers Grade A and B Phase I Preliminary Exam Practice Work Book by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran

Some of the other recommended books ar,e

@ Objective General English by S P Bhakshi

@ Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal

@ Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma

@ Advanced Objective General Knowledge by S Chand ..etc.,
25th March 2018, 09:40 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Dear if you are preparing for NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A examination then first of all you should know the subjects, syllabus and examination pattern then only buy some good books based on new pattern which are available in the market or through online mode.

NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A exam pattern :

Phase I preliminary examination objective type will consist of following subjects :

01. Test of Reasoning - 20 questions for 20 marks.
02. English Language - 40 questions for 40 marks
03. Computer Knowledge - 20 questions for 20 marks
04. General Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks
05. Quantitative Aptitude - 20 questions for 20 marks
06. Economic and Social Issues ( with focus on rural India) 40 questions for 40 marks
07. Agriculture and Rural Development - 40 questions for 40 marks

So total 200 questions for 200 marks and you will have fixed time to clear this Tier I and after clearing this exam you will be called for mains exam Phase II

Phase II exam will be descriptive type in General English Language in that you will be asked to write essays, letter, short summery, reports etc. for 100 marks.

If you qualify Tier II then only you will be called for interview and once you pass interview you will get the job.

To qualify this exam you need to select some very good books which are listed below :

01. M.Tyra Mathematics for competitive exams.
02. Lucent Publication for General knowledge and Agriculture with Economics study
03. Arihant Objective English for competitive exams by SP Bakshi
04. Reasoning Ability and Quantitative aptitude by RS Agrawal
05. Kiran Publication - Practice Work Book for NABARD Assistant Manager A exam
06. Arihant Publication - Model Papers for NABARD Assistant Manager exam.

All the best
14th February 2022, 02:19 PM
Anujjindal12

Hi,

I used to recommend a combination of books – Arun Sharma, Banking Services Chronicles (BSC) books, and TIME material for CAT as NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Preparation Books.

I did this because there are no specific NABARD Grade A Exam Books for Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.

But then the issue was that the level of Grade A Examination is different from CAT and other examinations.

So, I myself wrote a book – “Phase 1 & Past Years’ Questions Book“. This Book caters to the needs of the candidates aspiring for NABARD Grade A Examination & helps them for Phase 1 Preparation.

The book involves 850 Pages containing 2000+ MCQs covering a far-reaching and comprehensive inclusion of the complete syllabus of Phase 1 and Past Year Papers.
\
30th April 2022, 12:51 PM
HansAnkhiya

Best books for NABARD Grade A Economic and Social Issues
Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja.
Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh.
Social and Economic Problems in India by Naseem A Azad.
Indian Social System by Ram Ahuja.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?