2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment exam

Hi Friends, I am searching for good books for CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment exam of Staff Selection Commission. I am looking for good and specific books for CHSL recruitment exam. Kindly suggest me some books.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  2. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  3. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  4. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  5. Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get job in postal department?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  8. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  9. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  11. Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test? -- [New]
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  13. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  14. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  15. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  17. How to prepare for Junior Engineering Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission? Books and syllabus for it?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
16th March 2018, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment exam

Reference and Recommended books to prepare for SSC CHSL Recruitment Examination:

There are several important books available to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination and they are listed below.

>> SSC CHSL 10+2 Guide for DEO, LDC and Postal/Sorting Assistant-6th Edition by Disha Experts

>> SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Tier 1 2018 Guide by GKP

>> For Quantitative Aptitude - Ultimate book for short tricks by M.Tyra

>> For English - Objective General English by S.P.Bhakshi

>> For General Intelligence - Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey

>> For General Knowledge - Lucent's General Knowledge
18th March 2018, 10:10 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment exam

Here is the list of some good books for SSC CHSL exam:
1. Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
2. Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
3. A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
4. Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma
5. Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
6. Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
7. Objective English by SP Bakshi
8. Plinth to Paramount by KD Campus
9. Lucent’s General Knowledge.
20th March 2018, 08:15 AM
chikkykranthi619

For SSC - CHSL you need to prepare below sections :

-- English Language
-- General Awareness
-- Mathematics i.e Quantitative Aptitude
-- General Intelligence

Best Books to be prepared are :

->For General Awareness go for book by "Lucent Publication" and also have a look at "Manorama" year book.

->"Kiran Prakashan" book for English language section.

->R.S.Agarwal book for Quantitative Aptitude and general intelligence.
20th March 2018, 08:42 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Dear before finding the books you must know about the actual syllabus for SSC CHSL - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination then only you should buy some authentic books which are available in market :

There will be four subjects in the examination which are :

01. Reasoning Ability
02. General Awareness
03. Mathematical Ability
04. Objective English Language

Before buying books you should know one thing that before practice you need to complete your basics of every single subject then only you should start practice with the papers and I have listed some good and useful books that will help you clearing all the doubts related to every single subject asked in examination :

01. Objective English for Competitive Examination by SP Bakshi
02. Objective English by Pearson Publication
03. Reasoning and Analytical Ability by M.K. Pandey
04. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by Lucent Publication
05. Mathematics for Competitive Exam by R.S. Agrawal
06. M. Tyra Mathematics
07. General Awareness by TMH
08. General Awareness by Lucent Publication

After completing the basics you need to work more on practice and here are some books that provides very good practice papers based on the pattern of the exam :

01. SSC CHSL Practice Papers by Kiran Publication
02. SSC CHSL Exam Model and Previous Year Papers by Dhankar Publication
03. Arihant Publication - Practice Papers for SSC CHSL Exam

Dear finally I would say that you need to give enough time for both preparation and practice first complete preparation and then practice with at least two model papers every day then only you will clear the exam without any problem

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?