21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NSIC Accounts Officer for 25 years old candidate?

Hello friends,I am 25 years old candidate and completed my BCom. I want to apply for Accounts Officer post in NSIC. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in Delhi Police.

23rd May 2018, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NSIC Accounts Officer for 25 years old candidate?

In order to apply for NSIC Accounts Officers position, you should have completed your bachelor's/master's degree in commerce from a recognized college/university and must have working experience of minimum 5 years. Your age should not exceed 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. Interested candidates can visit the official website (http://www.nsic.co.in.) and apply.
24th May 2018, 11:30 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NSIC Accounts Officer for 25 years old candidate?

Eligibility to Apply for NSIC Accounts Officer Recruitment :

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed B.Com or M.Com or CA or ICWA or CMA or B.Com with MBA or PGDBM from a recognised university.

Age Criteria : Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government rules.

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Experience Required to Apply : For candidates having B.Com should have experience of minimum 5 years in accounts in any one of the public or private sector.

For candidates having higher qualification as M.Com or MBA or ICWA need to have at least one year experience.

Your age is 25 years and you have completed B.com then you must know that as per your age you are eligible to apply for this recruitment so you must not waste your time and apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.

Selection process of this recruitment is based on written examination and interview process candidates who qualify written test will be called for interview and if you qualify interview then you will get the job for sure after comparison of your minimum required marks in both written and interview test.
25th May 2018, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for NSIC Accounts Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this NSIC Accounts Officer recruitment is as follows.

Educational Qualification:-

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Com or M.Com or CA (Inter) or CMA (Inter) or ICWA from a recognized board or university.

>> As you are done with B.Com course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Age Criteria:-

>> Maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment. As your age is 25 years, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment with the mentioned age.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?