26th August 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and requirements to join Indian Defence Accounts Service for 12th candidate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my 12th and now I want to join Indian Defence Accounts Service. Please tell me the details of joining? What are all the requirements to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  2. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I become an IPS officer?
  4. Procedure to join Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of BCA and being a girl?
  5. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%?
  6. Detailed procedure to join Indian Police Service?
  7. Which post will I get after clearing my IES/EC exam? Are the posts available in Gujarat?
  8. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  9. How to join Indian Defence services?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in NDA/NA entrance exam for 11th Science student?
  12. Detailed procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th PCM candidate? Posts available with expected salary?
  13. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  14. How to become an IAS officer after completing B.Com?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Postal Service for B.Com final year student?
  16. Can I do IAS exam after finishing BSc IT?
  17. Procedure to apply and qualification required to join Indian Army for 12th passed girl candidate?
  18. How can I join Defence Service after completing 12th Arts?
11th September 2015, 05:34 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure and requirements to join Indian Defence Accounts Service for 12th candidate?

Dear Friend ....

If you want to join Defence Services like Indian army ,Air force,Indian navy ,Your Age should be 16.5 to 19.5.

And minimum qualification is +2 from Recognized Board or University.

Selection Procedure is...

1. Written Exam..

2. Physical Test..

3. Medical Test

4. Interview..

Best Of Luck ......for your Future....
16th September 2015, 01:00 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure and requirements to join Indian Defence Accounts Service for 12th candidate?

After the Completion of your 12th you can eligible for Indian Defence
Eligibility for NDA:
• Must be Citizen of India
• To apply in NDA students need to be 12th passed from recognized board or have equivalent qualification.
• Student should be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old to apply for this exam.
• For this exam only unmarried male candidate is eligible for the exam, female candidates are not eligible for the exam
• For Applying this Candidate must be physically fir.
Selection Procedure;

The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is divided into three stages:

• written examination
• Interview
• medical examination

After clearing all the stages you will be selected as cadet in NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY.
For More details for NDA Click - www.nda.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?