18th November 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Tips for preparation of UPSC exam after completing 12th standard?

hello
kindly tell me how can i prepare
for upsc after my 12th exam????
please reply as soon as possible
waiting for your reply!

20th November 2014, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for preparation of UPSC exam after completing 12th standard?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. It conducts several examinations like IAS, IPS, NDA, CDS, etc. for recruitment of candidates to various government departments.

Most of the exams conducted by UPSC requires the minimum educational qualification of Graduation degree from a recognised university. So, after completion of 12th standard, you need to follow the steps mentioned below to prepare for UPSC examinations :-

1. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you need to complete the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You must have to score atleast 50% of marks in your graduation degree from a recognised university.

3. If you are interested to prepare for Civil Services Examinations, then, it is best to take coaching from coaching institutes.

4. Try to solve previous years examination papers and correct it yourself, then, you can test your ability of scoring in UPSC examination. And you improve yourself by rectifying mistakes by practicing previous years examination papers.

You can appear for NDA examination after completion of 12th standard from a recognised board. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the candidates who are interested to join in Defence services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?