1st March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Vacancy in scheduled Banks for B.Com holder? Eligibility criteria and date of entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com from YCMOU. Please tell me is there any vacancy in scheduled Banks? Eligibility criteria and date of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks?
  2. Vacancies in Sun Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy holder? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it? -- [New]
  3. When the B.Ed entrance exam would be scheduled to take place in Gujarat? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? List of the top colleges in Ahmedabad for the same? I am an MA(economics) students
  4. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  6. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  7. Eligibility to get Bank job in GCC countries for distinct B.Sc(Statistics) holder? Helpful courses to get Bank job?
  8. Date of declaration of the results of PO of associate banks of SBI?
  9. Is there any vacancy of PO in HDFC Bank? Eligibility criteria and pattern of exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida?
  11. Difference between B.Com and B.Com honours?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  13. B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?
  14. Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational +2 scheme?
  15. Largest state Co-Operative bank of India 2015
  16. What is the date of next CWE for probationary officers for scheduled banks IBPS
  17. Best institute in Chennai for English speaking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
14th March 2017, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancy in scheduled Banks for B.Com holder? Eligibility criteria and date of entrance exam for it?

You can apply for IBPS clerk or PO exam, based on your B.Com degree. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by IBPS. Exam is conducted twice in a year.

B.Com degree from YCMOU is definitely valid for such bank exams. Selection is based on IBPS scores and those who are in merit only get the job at PSU banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?