18th September 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What courses needs to be done to get job in railway after 12 PCM?

I want to know that what should i do after 12 means which courses to get a good job in railway? Can you please help me with the best suggestion which I can follow to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 12th with 70.2% with PCM
  2. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  3. Which are the railway courses that I can opt after my 12th in PCM and Computer Science?
  4. What I have to do to get Government Job in Railway pursuing 12th class with PCM?
  5. Can a handicapped with leg eligible to be a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway? Other job opportunities in Railway for me? -- [New]
  6. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  7. How to get a job in Railway after 12th Commerce? Is there any job available for me in Railway?
  8. Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?
  9. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get the Job of Railway Officer being a candidate having completed 12th Science with 85%?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  12. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  13. List railway jobs for 12th passed with 60% in PCM?
  14. How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?
  15. How should I go in Railway Sector after passing 12th with PCM?
  16. Can I get job in Indian Railway having done B.Sc in Information Technology? Which type of railway job is good for me and how to get that job?
  17. Information about Railway Recruitment Job? Which post is suitable for me? Any jobs for me in Railway?
  18. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
18th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses needs to be done to get job in railway after 12 PCM?

In general, there are no such separate courses to do in order to get job in Indian Railways. The one thing you need to follow in order to secure a job in Indian Railways is given below. First of all, get the detailed educational qualification required and the eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible for appearing in Indian Railways Recruitment.

Get the syllabus and examination pattern of the concerned examination and try to work hard on the examination pattern of respective exam. See, any job selection basically depends upon the merit marks that are secured in the written examination.

Make sure you score good marks in Written Examination of concerned recruitment so that you will be getting selected easily. Try to get good command over English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?