2nd November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is deputation basis under Group-A recruitment of Border Security Force?

I have heard that Border Security Force introduces recruitment for Group-A post. But I came to know that they are recruiting on Deputation basis. I didn't get that point. Can I know what is deputation basis?

24th February 2017, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is deputation basis under Group-A recruitment of Border Security Force?

Deputation basis Group A Recruitment of Border Security Force :

Deputation basis means a job in a new place in temporary manner. Yes, you will be posted to somewhere from the present working place for few days and you will be again get back to the old place after a certain period. Border security Force issues official notification for the several posts under this Group A recruitment on deputation basis separately. So whenever it releases the separate notification, then you are required to apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?