2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are available under Border Security Force Group-A recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply in Border Security Force Group-A recruitment. Can I know how many posts are there in this Group-A recruitment? Please tell me the eligibility criteria to apply in this recruitment. Thank you!

24th November 2016, 06:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available under Border Security Force Group-A recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Border Security Force has issued official notification for the post of Group A posts. And there are several other posts available in this recruitment. The basic educational qualification required for this Group A posts recruitment is Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible. And the selection process basically consists of the shortlisting of application and then final selection of this process done only on the basis of performance in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?