18th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Tony jude

What do to next after BE in EEE to become a Loco Pilot?

Sir I completed BE in EEE. So, can I be eligible to become a Loco Pilot or not? What I must do next sir? Or how can I become a loco pilot sir?

19th June 2016, 01:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do to next after BE in EEE to become a Loco Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony jude View Post
Sir I completed BE in EEE. So, can I be eligible to become a Loco Pilot or not? What I must do next sir? Or how can I become a loco pilot sir?
The aspirant has to appear for the Railway Recruitment Board Examination conducted for the Assistant Loco Pilot. The eligibility is a pass in 10+2 with Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or ITI or NCVT certificate holders. So you are eligible for the examination. The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years. The recruitment process consists of written test, documents verification and medical fitness test. You can find the notifications in the RRB website Official Website.
19th June 2016, 02:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become Loco Pilot after completion of B.E in EEE:

To become "Loco Pilot" you are required to appear in Common Written Examination conducted by Indian Railways. The basic educational qualification required to become a Loco pilot is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern. As you have completed B.E in Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to become Loco pilot with the above eligibility criteria. Or Candidates who have completed their Diploma in any of the below streams are eligible to apply for this Loco Pilot recruitment.

> Electronics Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Automobile Engineering
> Mechanical Engineering

There are many trades in this recruitment namely Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Fitter, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic, Heat Engine, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Tractor Mechanic and Machanic Motor Vehicle.
27th March 2018, 01:40 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Hello,
To become a loco pilot, you must appear in RRB ALP Examination.
Railway Recruitment Board conducts the RRB ALP Exam for the aspirants who are seeking for a government job in Indian Railway.
Recently, the board has announced notification for conducting the RRB ALP 2018 Exam.
There are 26502 posts for the job seekers.
To appear in this examination, you need following education qualification –
  • You need to have a Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI course from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in respective trade.
  • You need to have a matriculation/SSLC course completed act apprenticeship.
  • OR You need to have a 3 year of Diploma in a respective engineering discipline from recognized Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?