2nd April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for loco pilot job?

I want to be loco pilot engineer passed in mechanical engineer 3 year diploma and age 25 years. Can I apply for loco pilot. Please give information to me?

2nd April 2017, 05:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the requirements for loco pilot job?

Yes, you can apply for the loco pilot post in Indian railway after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. Candidates who have completed their diploma in mechanical/ electronics/electrical/automobile engineering are eligible for this exam. Maximum age limit for this exam is 28 years. Thanks
2nd April 2017, 10:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by Indian Railway Recruitment Board for Loco Pilot jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma degree in mechanical/Diesel engine etc from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 18- 30 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

Candidates have to qualify in written as well as interview for final selection. So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
2nd April 2017, 11:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required Eligibility criteria for loco pilot job are given below.

=> Candidate must have passed 10th with ITI from a recognized board or Candidate must have passed diploma in any stream from a recognized University/Board.

=> The age of candidate must be in between 18 to 30 years.

=> There is age relaxation for the SC/ST and OBC Category i.e 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

=> The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of written exam and personal interview.

As per your age and qualification i think you are eligible for loco pilot job.
2nd April 2017, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become a loco pilot in railway you have to appear in the entrance exams that is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

Qualification for railway loco pilot:

Candidate should have 10th passed.

Candidate must be complete ITI course in any stream or diploma degree in mechanical / automobile / electrical or electronics.

The age limit is 18 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided as per government rules to reserved students.
17th April 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to sit in examination of Loco Pilot with UP polytechnic Diploma From mechanical
25th June 2019, 03:36 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Educational Qualification

The candidate needs to complete the ITI (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in any specific trade to apply for this post.

Candidates who have completed diploma in engineering are also eligible and should have completed minimum 10th standard from recognized board.

Age Limit:

The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?