4th June 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to receive C grade certificate of NCC?

Can I join NCC now. I am doing my degree, second year now.my college doesn’t have an NCC unit. I am ready to spend one year more to join NCC. Am I eligible to receive the C grade certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  2. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  3. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  4. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate?
  5. Benefits I can get if I have a NCC "C" Certificate for joining NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  7. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  8. Job opportunities in private sector after NCC C certificate with c grade?
  9. Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade
  10. Can I apply for NCC Special Entry after completing C certificate with C grade?
  11. How to get NCC certificate of Grade A? My rank is 44189 in EAMCET
  12. How to apply for admission in Army Institute of Mohali?
  13. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  15. Can I apply for job in Army having NCC 'A' and NCC 'B' certificates?
  16. How to join defence after T.Y.B.Com and NCC C certificate in B Grade?
  17. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  18. Among NCC Air wing and NCC Naval wing which would be helpful for joining through NCC Special entry?
16th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to receive C grade certificate of NCC?

Eligibility Criteria Required to receive C Grade Certificate of NCC:

You are required to meet the below eligibility criteria in order to get C Grade Certificate of NCC.

> >You must be in 3rd year of Senior Wing of NCC training or Senior Division of NCC training

>> You must be in possession of Certificate B

>> You must have attended minimum of 75% of the periods of your 3rd year syllabus in the academic session

Click here for details
25th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to receive C grade certificate of NCC?

I have NCC c certificate with c grade is there is any use by it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?