21st December 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the future prospects of Grade-D Stenographers working under Central Secretariat?

I want to know about the future prospects of Grade-D Stenographers, who are working under different departments of Central Secretariat?

Please answer on the above question.

PINAKI CHAKRABORTY
West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for UPSC exam after completing Sec B exam? I am doing AMIE course and have completed Sec A
  2. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Difference between UPSC and SSC?
  4. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What should I do to get a government job? I'm preparing for SSC
  6. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  7. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  9. How may I do a Masters course followed by a PhD in Delhi? What's the future prospective if I do LL.M after PhD? I've done LLB from DU with 1st division and currently working as an officer with Indian Revenue service
  10. Career in Stenography?
  11. How may I get a job for the grade pay of Rs 4,200/ in central Govt Department located in Shillong, Guwahati or Gantok?
  12. Colour blind person is eligible for Assistant job in Central Secretariat Services?
  13. List of Exams I need to write after completing engineering? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  15. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  16. What are the prospects of promotion while working as an income tax inspector
  17. Job prospects of Grade III Technical FCI?
  18. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
28th December 2015, 02:51 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What is the future prospects of Grade-D Stenographers working under Central Secretariat?

You have chose a very good option for yourself in Stenography. The post of Grade-D Stenographers is very demanded in the field of Security especially in the government organization. If once you get placed in the Grade-D Stenographers post, you will be paid high salary with more incentives.

Future aspects of these people are too high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?