10th October 2011, 02:39 PM
aruntmp11

List of Exams I need to write after completing engineering? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?

i completed engg.... shall i elgible..... and would u tell coming exam daye and other details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs? -- [New]
  3. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  4. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  5. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  7. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  8. Percentage criteria of GATE to do M.Tech after completing engineering?
  9. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  10. What is the eligibility to write CS course executive exam?
  11. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  12. Can I write group exams after completing my engineering with 59.61%?
  13. Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control?
  14. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  15. How to do MBA from DU after doing B.Tech in IT?
  16. Eligibility and qualification criteria for RAW exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BBM? Which other courses I can join after this?
  18. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
25th May 2012, 04:29 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: List of Exams I need to write after completing engineering? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?

You are eligible for PGECET entrance exam for Doing M.tech. or MBA.You have some bank exams for getting job.Like SBI,TMB,ANDHRA BANK etc...Or for education purpose IF you want to study in abroad like M.S, or any thing else you need to write GRE, TOFEL exam. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?