18th January 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the government job scope after Diploma in Hospitality Management?

I am about to complete my diploma course in hospitality mangement. After this i want to get a government job. So can you please tell me about the job scope in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  2. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  3. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  5. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  6. List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?
  7. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  9. Job oriented courses for Master of Hospitality Management final year student?
  10. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  11. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  12. Any scope to get a good job for a fresher in BSc Hospitality Management in India and Saudi Arabia?
  13. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  14. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  15. Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?
  16. How to get Government job in Mumbai?
  17. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  18. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
27th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the government job scope after Diploma in Hospitality Management?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Hospitality Management:

There are many government job opportunities available to get in Hospitality Management field. But you may find a few jobs just after completion of Diploma in Hospitality Management. So this is the reason why, I suggest you to complete Bachelor's Degree in same Hospitality Management. So that you may find numerous job opportunities in this Hospitality Management field. You may find employment opportunities in some government organizations like, Khajuraho Ashok, Ashok Yatri Niwas, Hotel Qutub, Industries or Hotels run by Hotel Corporation of India, Indian Tourism Development Corporation and in other similar organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?