12th July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science from Rajasthan?

After complete B.tech in Computer Science field government job in Rajasthan college.Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science from Rajasthan? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  4. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  8. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
  10. Am I eligible to Tamil Nadu government job in school for computer science subject after completion of M.E course?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. Is there any government job available after completion of M. Tech in Computer Science? -- [New]
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?
13th July 2016, 01:06 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science from Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After complete B.tech in Computer Science field government job in Rajasthan college.Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science from Rajasthan? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow to apply?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for various government jobs after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science. You can apply to the following jobs in government sector;
13th July 2016, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science from Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have complete B.tech in Computer Science field government job in Rajasthan college, So you are eligible for government sector jobs which are given below.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?