30th January 2016, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the job profile of Stenographer under Government sector?

I want to know about the duties performed by Stenographer in general under Government sector. So can you please tell me about the job profile of Stenographer?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  2. What are the opportunities available in Government sector for Stenographer?
  3. Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?
  4. Details about Stenographer work and salary structure? Is stenographer a government job?
  5. What is the pay scale given for a higher grade Stenographer?
  6. How can I get a government job? I am learning stenographer course
  7. What is the upper age limit for females for Stenographer post in Government sector? -- [New]
  8. What are the vacancies for the post of Stenographer/Clerk in government sector of Maharashtra?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
  11. Eligibility for PSU after B.Tech (Electronics) for people who lost one eye?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing 12th and completing stenographer exam by GCC?
  13. What is the salary for stenographer in private sector?
  14. Questions asked in CBI upsc public prosecutor exam in previous years -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What does Stenographer mean? Is it a hard job to do?
  16. Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
30th January 2016, 09:53 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the job profile of Stenographer under Government sector?

A job of stenographer is very busy.As his duty is to prepare the documents by using short hand technique, if he do so then stenotypist will type this otherwise not.So we can say that total work of any department depend upon the stenographer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?