25th January 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary for stenographer in private sector?

What is the salary for stenographer in private sector?

How to get the job?

25th January 2015, 11:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary for stenographer in private sector?

Stenographer have some good opportunities based on their performance. A stenographer can be required at Government Offices, Corporate Offices, Hospitals, Press etc...,

They can make career designation as Personal Assistants, Secretary, Legal Assistant, Medical Transcription.

Pay Scale will be Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000 for fresher, based on experience salary may hike.

To, get a job as Stenographer. It's better to complete Graduation and ITI certification in Shorthand and typing for better career opportunities.

you can apply for Government sector by applying for UPSC Group C & D exams and in Private sector you can directly apply based on their requirement.
26th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

If any person known STNO English and He known Account so then how many his salary in private company
7th March 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old person,and have completed b.com. I want to know the information that after completing typing and short hand course after 35 years of age, it will be possible to get the job in government and private sector, and age limit for both of sectors?
21st April 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

In SSC you cannot apply for the same but dont neet to worry about there are several other departments which provides jobs in shorthand after age of 35.
27th April 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My father's age is 47 . He know steno but not have any diploma. In which depart may he apply? Because he want to do a government job in his life that he couldn't do in his life for some problems
26th November 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Is there any need of graguation for stenographer
21st December 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

There is good scope for the Stenographer job in the Government Sectors. But due to age restriction by the Govt. , some candidates cannot able to get govt.job even though they have good experience in this field. As per my view, Government job is more secure than Private. I am 41 now and working as a Stenographer in a Private Organisation and I am the witness of daily problem being faced by me in my Company. It is very difficult to work in a Private Organisation. If your Boss will co-operative and supportive, then there will be no problem. Family life will be hampered. I return to my home at 9 pm /10 pm. Sometime it goes upto 12 am (midnight). Inspite of your best performance, the Management will never admire you. So, try to get a government job before 35 yrs or else you will become a donkey in your rest of life.
21st December 2020, 05:50 PM
Deb1979

If you have experience as a 'Stenographer' and you are drawing a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000/- from the current Company, then your new Employer may negotiate with you as per your experience and accordingly, your salary may be fixed. So , here in the Private Sectors, your experience is very essential. If you are a Fresher and no experience but you have good Shorthand & Typing Speed, then the Employer might offer you Rs. 5,000/- - Rs.10,000/-.
2nd July 2021, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

If i learn steno from a coaching centre will it be valid for ssc. ????

PLEASE REPLY ASAP
I MEAN I HAVE NOT DONE ANY ITI DIPLOMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?