12th November 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?

Hello Sir, Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking Sector? I would like to join correspondence B.Com degree if it is valid. After the completion of B.Com degree I want to get employed in Private bank and Government Banks. I have 18 years of total experience and in this 9.5 year Co-op Banking. My age is 38 years now and I have complete the degree through distance it is valid? What is the last age for experienced candidates to apply for the posts in private Banks?
Regards,
Anilss.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit followed for private banking sector? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a job in private Banks after completing Graduation from correspondence?
  3. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  6. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  7. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  8. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  9. What are the job positions in Banking Sector after M.A Economics? How can I get job in private banks?
  10. Can a B.Sc Computer Science holder apply for job in private sector banks? List of vacancies in all private sector banks?
  11. Is Graduation degree from Annamalai University valid for jobs in private banks?
  12. How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  14. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  15. List of vacancies in various private banks for BCA holder? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?
  16. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  17. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  18. How to get job in government banking field, having 4 years of experience in private sector?
26th November 2016, 03:53 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?

Yes, correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking Sector. Yes, it is valid to join the correspondence course.
If you already have joined then no problem but if you are thinking to join the correspondence course then wait !!

It is better to opt regular course as compared to correspondence course if you wanted to join any of the course.
regular curse has many added advantages over the correspondence course, but it is not like that the correspondence course is less advantageous.

Both has their own value in their respective field, but regular course has some more added advantage and nothing at all.
13th February 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?

I am working in cooperative bank as a field officer.i am 46 years. Old.having more than 19 years experience.can private sector bank or nbfc offer me good job.. thanks
10th May 2022, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Can any commerce graduate ,with basic computer knowledge ,at age of 41 apply for a bank job in private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?