4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

What kind of experience is required to apply in Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?

Hello,
I just want to know that what kind of experience is require for applying in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata for Administrative Deputy Director recruitment? Please tell me about the experience asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and qualification required to apply for Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?
  2. Can I apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata if practicing CA since last 8 months?
  3. How many vacancies are available for Accounts Officer in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata? Pay Scale of Accounts Officer?
  4. What kind of experience is required to apply for Deputy Officer post in National Horticulture Board, Haryana? Pay scale of Deputy Officer in NHB, Haryana?
  5. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  6. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. What kind of experience is required to apply for Engineer S&T post in RITES recruitment?
  8. In which medical college can I get admission after getting 705 rank in WBJEE medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  10. Is there any written exam available for Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  11. List institutes for doing Diploma in Ortho through distance mode?
  12. Which group of exam to write for job in any government organisation?
  13. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  14. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  15. Medical fitness is required to apply for HSSC Deputy Ranger recruitment?
  16. Are handicapped(45%) female persons eligible for the post of KPSC deputy collector?
  17. Am I eligible for MPSC exam?
  18. Jobs in Narcotic Department for MBA degree holders in Finance?
4th July 2016, 06:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of experience is required to apply in Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?

A candidate applying for the post of Administrative Deputy Director must have 8 years of experience in a senior Administrative post in Government, Semi Government or Corporate sector with knowledge of Government rules & office procedure.
4th July 2016, 07:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of experience is required to apply in Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?

Experience Required to apply for Administrative Deputy Director Recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata Recruitment:

Minimum Experience Required - 8 years

You must have minimum 8 years experience required in order to apply for National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped Recruitment, Kolkata.

>> Post Graduate Degree in Management, Commerce, Science and Arts stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?