4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification required to apply for Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?

Hello,
Can I know the age limit sets for Administrative Deputy Director recruitment in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata. What qualification is required to apply for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of experience is required to apply in Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?
  2. Can I apply for Accounts Officer post in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata if practicing CA since last 8 months?
  3. How many vacancies are available for Accounts Officer in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata? Pay Scale of Accounts Officer?
  4. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  5. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  6. Qualification required for KAS exam? Types of jobs available and subjects involved?
  7. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  8. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for group I exam after studying B.Tech final year?
  11. Age limit to apply for Steward in Indian Navy?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to attend group I examination?
  15. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?
  16. Qualification required to become a Deputy Superintendent of Police for B.Tech student?
  17. Can I become a deputy SP in Rajasthan Police on the basis of 164 cms height? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
4th July 2016, 07:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required to apply for Administrative Deputy Director recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata?

Age Limit Required to apply for Administrative Deputy Director Recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata Recruitment:

>> Age Limit - Your age must be below 45 years

Qualification Required to apply for Administrative Deputy Director Recruitment of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata Recruitment:

>> You must have good academic record with Post Graduate degree in Commerce, Science, Management and Arts.

>> You must have minimum 8 years experience of working in Senior Administrative post in Government, Semi Government, Corporate Sector with the knowledge of Government rules and office procedures along with the accounts and establishment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?